The room was pretty standard. Bed was a bit hard for me. Nice that they have Direct TV and free HBO. Again nothing super special about this room, the hotel is nice to have in this out of the way locale. However, I have to complain about the breakfast. It was a bit underwhelming after having been used to Hampton breakfasts. My main complaint though is that they advertise that breakfast is available from 6:30 AM but there is almost nothing available before that. A woman came in the breakfast room and asked for cream or milk for her coffee at 6:20 AM and the person prepping said "I'm sorry, we don't have anything available. It will be another 10 minutes." Seems like it would have been easy to go and unlock the milk fridge and give her some milk. So, nothing ready before 6:30 AM, and actually I think it wasn't ready until 6:32 AM. Just a bit lame, seems it would be simple to over deliver and be ready at 6:25 AM.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Canyonville in Canyonville, Oregon. We offer affordable luxury lodging in the heart of southern Oregon, within reach of the area's most beautiful destinations such as Crater Lake, the Umpqua River, and the wine country region of the Umpqua Valley. Take advantage of all our complimentary perks, from hot breakfast to Wi-Fi internet access, as well as a 24-hour shuttle service to and from the nearby casino, courtesy of Seven Feathers Casino Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Canyonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Canyonville
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites
- Canyonville Best Western
- Best Western Canyonville Hotel