We checked out the 7 Feathers (noisy, crowded, huge parking lot, no free breakfast, comparable rates but higher taxes) and settled on the Holiday Inn. We made the right choice. The room was new, large, immaculate, and well appointed with a beautiful view of the back fir/pine trees. It was quiet and we got the best night's sleep of our trip from AZ to Portland. The staff (especially the young man at the front desk and the breakfast hostess) were very accommodating and friendly, the breakfast included many healthy choices, not the usual continental. I especially appreciated the Bath and Body and Body Works "white citrus" bathroom amenities. We will stay there again on our return trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Canyonville in Canyonville, Oregon. We offer affordable luxury lodging in the heart of southern Oregon, within reach of the area's most beautiful destinations such as Crater Lake, the Umpqua River, and the wine country region of the Umpqua Valley. Take advantage of all our complimentary perks, from hot breakfast to Wi-Fi internet access, as well as a 24-hour shuttle service to and from the nearby casino, courtesy of Seven Feathers Casino Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Canyonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Canyonville
- Canyonville Best Western
- Best Western Canyonville Hotel