We were just cruising through Canon Beach, not really certain if we wanted to just carry on to Astoria, when we pulled into the Surfsand parking lot to turn around. Gerry (the manager or owner?) happened to be walking by and, long story short, we ended up in a beautiful one-bedroom suite overlooking the ocean! 2 fireplaces, soaker tub and shower, stunning view of Haystack Rock. Fabulous seafood meal at Wayfarer Restaurant. All in all, it was a perfect 24 hours on the Oregon Coast. We Will Be Back! Thanks Gerry!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The oceanfront Surfsand Resort is steps from Haystack Rock and features stylish, contemporary guest rooms with a serene and tranquil vibe. IPod docs, deep soaking tubs, fitness center, indoor swimming pool, kids crafts and seasonal cabana service are just a few of the fun extras that you'll find at the resort. Located just 70 miles due west of Portland, this full-service resort welcomes guests with warmth and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Surfsand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfsand Resort Cannon Beach
- Surfsand Hotel Cannon Beach