We stayed in a third floor, beachfront suite for a three-day weekend over spring break. Some of the things we particularly liked about our unit were the views, fireplace, a living room separate from the bedroom, three tvs (although we only used the one in the living room), a lavish bathroom, the video lending library, the ease of walking into town (about 10 minutes) -- (a shuttle is also available), the nearby coffee places, the layout of the unit, the convenience kitchen (microwave, refrigerator, plates, wine glasses, etc.), the service. It was also nice to have access to a pool and moderate size workout room although we did not use it. The only drawback are the walls are thin -- we could hear the person next door coughing and a baby crying. The view was important to us -- I recommend a higher floor. We enjoyed eating at the Lumberyard, Stephanie Inn, Bistro and Castaways while we were in Cannon Beach. It's an expensive property (or at least it was over spring break), the three for 2 special that we found on Amazon is what encouraged us to try it for the first time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The oceanfront Surfsand Resort is steps from Haystack Rock and features stylish, contemporary guest rooms with a serene and tranquil vibe. IPod docs, deep soaking tubs, fitness center, indoor swimming pool, kids crafts and seasonal cabana service are just a few of the fun extras that you'll find at the resort. Located just 70 miles due west of Portland, this full-service resort welcomes guests with warmth and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Surfsand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfsand Resort Cannon Beach
- Surfsand Hotel Cannon Beach