First visit to Cannon Beach Oregon and we opted for a less expensive, non-beachfront room. Upon speaking with the very helpful reservation staff, we booked a room that was not a beachfront room, but that afforded a spectacular view of Haystack Rock on the beach.
The location of this hotel is perfect - a short walk to the charming town of Cannon Beach, and an even shorter walk to the beach itself, and Haystack Rock.
The staff were so helpful and friendly, and really made us feel welcome, and at home, with really nice little touches! We will definitely return ... soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The oceanfront Surfsand Resort is steps from Haystack Rock and features stylish, contemporary guest rooms with a serene and tranquil vibe. IPod docs, deep soaking tubs, fitness center, indoor swimming pool, kids crafts and seasonal cabana service are just a few of the fun extras that you'll find at the resort. Located just 70 miles due west of Portland, this full-service resort welcomes guests with warmth and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Surfsand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfsand Resort Cannon Beach
- Surfsand Hotel Cannon Beach