We have returned to The Surfsand year after year because of the incredibly friendly front desk staff, the location right on the beach, the little extras like cookies in the lobby and movies to borrow for free, the gorgeous view overlooking Haystack Rock and the fact that dogs are welcomed guests. We just love this place and would not stay anywhere else in Cannon
Beach. We especially love Rachel at the front desk who goes out of her way to be helpful and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The oceanfront Surfsand Resort is steps from Haystack Rock and features stylish, contemporary guest rooms with a serene and tranquil vibe. IPod docs, deep soaking tubs, fitness center, indoor swimming pool, kids crafts and seasonal cabana service are just a few of the fun extras that you'll find at the resort. Located just 70 miles due west of Portland, this full-service resort welcomes guests with warmth and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Surfsand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfsand Resort Cannon Beach
- Surfsand Hotel Cannon Beach