My in-laws had a 50th wedding anniversary "get together" here and let me tell ya...fantastic!We booked our stay thru Martha who is just a sweetheart....She is pretty much in charge of everything,or at least she was our wisdom on the where to's and how to's!There is a nice elevator on every building so it was wonderful for my mother-in-law to get around.You are a few short steps to the beach from anywhere in the complex.Johnathon was a great cobana boy serving on the deck ,as was rachael at the front desk.....we couldn't of ask for a better time!Free milk,cookies,Apples and taffy were there for the taking.WE WILL BE BACK!Hotdog feed and icecream social were awesome out on deck also.Can't say enough.........book it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The oceanfront Surfsand Resort is steps from Haystack Rock and features stylish, contemporary guest rooms with a serene and tranquil vibe. IPod docs, deep soaking tubs, fitness center, indoor swimming pool, kids crafts and seasonal cabana service are just a few of the fun extras that you'll find at the resort. Located just 70 miles due west of Portland, this full-service resort welcomes guests with warmth and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Surfsand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfsand Resort Cannon Beach
- Surfsand Hotel Cannon Beach