We booked the suite in March (best to book early in Cannon Beach for the summer.) The staff are very helpful and friendly. We had four adults and one teenager in the suite--which was beautiful. Teen and twenty-something very impressed with the 3 t.v.'s--2 were large screens, one was in the bathroom, with the large tub and gorgeous walk-in shower with two heads. It was a great bathroom, but busy with so many people to share it. We had a great balcony with view of Haystack rock. Pet friendly, with treats for dogs upon arrival. Beds were fantastic, as were the linens. Just a short short jaunt to the beach. Nice gas fireplace when it was chilly one day. I'd go back right now, if I could!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The oceanfront Surfsand Resort is steps from Haystack Rock and features stylish, contemporary guest rooms with a serene and tranquil vibe. IPod docs, deep soaking tubs, fitness center, indoor swimming pool, kids crafts and seasonal cabana service are just a few of the fun extras that you'll find at the resort. Located just 70 miles due west of Portland, this full-service resort welcomes guests with warmth and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Surfsand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfsand Resort Cannon Beach
- Surfsand Hotel Cannon Beach