Visited the Surfsand Resort on business this past week. The rooms are amazing and so spacious. We had a king-ocean room and it was like staying in a lovely apartment. Nice sized living room with fireplace with slider out to deck overlooking the ocean. Gorgeous bathroom with sunken tub and huge shower. Bed was very comfortable and room had all the comforts of home! Our meeting room at the resort was wonderful and the employees of Surfsand were very helpful! Would highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The oceanfront Surfsand Resort is steps from Haystack Rock and features stylish, contemporary guest rooms with a serene and tranquil vibe. IPod docs, deep soaking tubs, fitness center, indoor swimming pool, kids crafts and seasonal cabana service are just a few of the fun extras that you'll find at the resort. Located just 70 miles due west of Portland, this full-service resort welcomes guests with warmth and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Surfsand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfsand Resort Cannon Beach
- Surfsand Hotel Cannon Beach