The resort is right on the beach or a few hundred steps away o you cant get any better than that. The resort is clean and well appointed however, our room had no air conditioning and no air circulation which meant it was very hot and stuffy even though it wasn't really warm outside. Beds are memory foam so they are very tough to move in, soft yes, but difficult to sleep in all night as it was warm and those beds tend to be on the warmer side. Staff were friendly. Bathroom toilet seat was not the right one for the toilet and was worn. It really was very misplaced given how nicely the room was decorated. Overall I might consider staying here again but I would have to ensure there was air conditioning in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The oceanfront Surfsand Resort is steps from Haystack Rock and features stylish, contemporary guest rooms with a serene and tranquil vibe. IPod docs, deep soaking tubs, fitness center, indoor swimming pool, kids crafts and seasonal cabana service are just a few of the fun extras that you'll find at the resort. Located just 70 miles due west of Portland, this full-service resort welcomes guests with warmth and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Surfsand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfsand Resort Cannon Beach
- Surfsand Hotel Cannon Beach