Excellent location and perfect view of Haystack Rock. Ask for a room on the third floor -- definitely NOT in the basement. We were in room 301 -- perfect with fireplace and great view. Only disadvantage was the the fireplace stayed very warm even after turning it off -- maybe need some air conditioning which normally wouldn't be needed since it's on the chilly side there. We had evening turn-down service (no charge) and got a handful of chocolate mints instead of the usual one each. The bed was very comfortable and the room was very clean and neat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The oceanfront Surfsand Resort is steps from Haystack Rock and features stylish, contemporary guest rooms with a serene and tranquil vibe. IPod docs, deep soaking tubs, fitness center, indoor swimming pool, kids crafts and seasonal cabana service are just a few of the fun extras that you'll find at the resort. Located just 70 miles due west of Portland, this full-service resort welcomes guests with warmth and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Surfsand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfsand Resort Cannon Beach
- Surfsand Hotel Cannon Beach