My husband and I really enjoyed staying at the SurfSand Resort. We stayed in June of 2010, so I am quite tardy with this review, but even after a few years, we still look back fondly at the SurfSand Resort and consider it the best hotel we ever stayed in. At the time the rooms had been recently remodeled. We had one of the rooms on the bottom floor, which did not have a balcony, but the view from the window was still very nice and it was a lot less expensive than a room with a balcony. The room was clean, comfortable and modern with a gas fireplace and fridge. This room had a shower only (no tub), but that is what I like, so I was very happy with this. I am very picky about hotel bathrooms, and this bathroom exceeded my standards. It was super clean and luxurious. I believe my only complaint regarding our stay was limited parking. We are looking forward to going back again someday soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The oceanfront Surfsand Resort is steps from Haystack Rock and features stylish, contemporary guest rooms with a serene and tranquil vibe. IPod docs, deep soaking tubs, fitness center, indoor swimming pool, kids crafts and seasonal cabana service are just a few of the fun extras that you'll find at the resort. Located just 70 miles due west of Portland, this full-service resort welcomes guests with warmth and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Surfsand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfsand Resort Cannon Beach
- Surfsand Hotel Cannon Beach