Very positive experience, start to finish. Professional staff checked us in. Haystack Rock right outside, easy walk. Perfect view of the ocean and beach from the 2nd floor balcony. Immediate access to the ocean and beach from building. Pool/hot tub was clean and inviting, with towels stocked constantly by attentive staff. This was especially valuable since the weather was intense, with major winds making beach-going not a good option. 3 TVs in our unit, so everyone could be happy. Our King Bed was very comfortable. Kids slept on sleeper sofa. Beautiful bathroom with high end finishes. Bathtub was gigantic, and was positioned with a view of the ocean. They even came at about 7 pm to turn down the beds and leave little prizes for our 2 children. We only had time for one night, but wish we could've stayed longer. Would go again without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The oceanfront Surfsand Resort is steps from Haystack Rock and features stylish, contemporary guest rooms with a serene and tranquil vibe. IPod docs, deep soaking tubs, fitness center, indoor swimming pool, kids crafts and seasonal cabana service are just a few of the fun extras that you'll find at the resort. Located just 70 miles due west of Portland, this full-service resort welcomes guests with warmth and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Surfsand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfsand Resort Cannon Beach
- Surfsand Hotel Cannon Beach