Stayed for 4 nights over the Thanksgiving weekend. Nice facilities, well maintained. Hot tub and pool are spacious and in good shape. Fitness center also available. Good location on the beach and within walking distance of downtown. Spacious room but no fireplace. Small patio/deck for the nice weather. Staff responded quickly when two different problems arose. However, at $175/night for a room with a view of the parking lot with the ocean beyond was too much in my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The oceanfront Surfsand Resort is steps from Haystack Rock and features stylish, contemporary guest rooms with a serene and tranquil vibe. IPod docs, deep soaking tubs, fitness center, indoor swimming pool, kids crafts and seasonal cabana service are just a few of the fun extras that you'll find at the resort. Located just 70 miles due west of Portland, this full-service resort welcomes guests with warmth and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Surfsand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfsand Resort Cannon Beach
- Surfsand Hotel Cannon Beach