For some reason, I thought this resort was old. I was expecting old, musty-smelling rooms. But hubby booked a ground floor ocean front room and surprised me with a great view and nice bathtub. So I'm posting pictures for this review.
We arrived around lunch time and hiked the Ecola State Park trail. We did not even venture 'into town' to check out the restaurants as we just wanted to enjoy the room and the view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The oceanfront Surfsand Resort is steps from Haystack Rock and features stylish, contemporary guest rooms with a serene and tranquil vibe. IPod docs, deep soaking tubs, fitness center, indoor swimming pool, kids crafts and seasonal cabana service are just a few of the fun extras that you'll find at the resort. Located just 70 miles due west of Portland, this full-service resort welcomes guests with warmth and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Surfsand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfsand Resort Cannon Beach
- Surfsand Hotel Cannon Beach