sincerely enjoyed my time here. Found the staff to be warm and genuine. The best part was the view from our 4th floor ocean side room. From bed we could watch the waves by the moonlight. We had the balcony door cracked a little so we could be lulled to sleep by the ocean sounds. That really made it for us. Bathroom was nice(especially the oversized tub). The bed was better than average. The internet reception was poor but functional for emails but not netflix. Who needs netflix when you have that ocean view though:) They also have a nice DVD collection. The secret to this place is making sure you go when its not to crowded and can get a good deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The oceanfront Surfsand Resort is steps from Haystack Rock and features stylish, contemporary guest rooms with a serene and tranquil vibe. IPod docs, deep soaking tubs, fitness center, indoor swimming pool, kids crafts and seasonal cabana service are just a few of the fun extras that you'll find at the resort. Located just 70 miles due west of Portland, this full-service resort welcomes guests with warmth and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Surfsand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfsand Resort Cannon Beach
- Surfsand Hotel Cannon Beach