We had made no reservations for our recent driving trip through coastal Oregon and Northern California, preferring to choose each day where we would end up for the night. We thought it would be easy to find cute towns and oceanside inns on the Oregon coast and while we had no trouble finding quaint beachfront accommodations in California, we were disappointed that this was not so in Oregon. That was until we drove through Cannon Beach. Now this is what we were hoping to find everywhere! There were so many perfect places, it was kind of difficult making a choice. Eventually we chose the Surfsand Resort. As walk-ins on a quiet weekday in May, we were given a beautiful oceanfront room with a balcony at a very good rate. This was probably the nicest room we have ever stayed in on a whim. The decor was charming, the bed fabulous and the bathroom/towels/robes luxurious. The staff were really great and we had a truly lovely one-night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The oceanfront Surfsand Resort is steps from Haystack Rock and features stylish, contemporary guest rooms with a serene and tranquil vibe. IPod docs, deep soaking tubs, fitness center, indoor swimming pool, kids crafts and seasonal cabana service are just a few of the fun extras that you'll find at the resort. Located just 70 miles due west of Portland, this full-service resort welcomes guests with warmth and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Surfsand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfsand Resort Cannon Beach
- Surfsand Hotel Cannon Beach