2,834 results
All reviews haystack rock ocean front view room great view murphy bed cookies oregon coast jetted tub indoor pool get away gas fireplace coffee maker great room third floor love this place full kitchen beach
Reviewed December 16, 2017

Hallmark was recommended to me by a friend and I’m so happy I stayed there. I will definitely be returning to Hallmark as soon as possible. The spa is amazing and the view from our oceanfront king room was beautiful. The room was so comfortable, I never wanted to leave!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tiadeg60, AGM at Hallmark Resort & Spa Cannon Beach, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2017

Dear 80pattyk, I’m delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that your friend recommended us to you. As the closest resort to Haystack Rock, we have the best views on the Oregon coast. Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Assistance General Manager

Reviewed December 16, 2017

The staff is wonderful and super friendly, and the location couldn’t be better! I like how they personalize the guest room when you are returning with your pet. They keep track of the pets name and even include a special welcome note.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Sue K, I’m happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. As the closest resort to Haystack Rock we have the best views on the coast. I’m delighted that your 4-legged member of the family enjoyed the beach and recognition from our wonderful staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed December 16, 2017

Absolutely loved this place! Beautiful scenery, great location and super awesome staff! We had a spa, jacuzzi room with an ocean veiw and it was absolutely wonderful! Worth every penny! We'll definitely be back.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear elizabethll13, I’m happy you had a peaceful and relaxing visit with us. Thank you, for recognizing our magical location and awesome staff. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed December 16, 2017

Overall we love the stay the view the weather was outstanding !! The Bed was uncomfortable and the internet was really bad. The price was outstanding and we will come again when we can afford it .we will not stay in a room with the murphy bed again.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear maryrS224KZ, Thank you, for taking the time to let me know about your experience. Please accept my apologies your visit was not up to our normal standard. If you could email me the room number you stayed in we will have the mattress replaced immediately. Our wall beds are specially designed to use the same Simmons Pillow top mattresses we use in regular beds. We truly appreciate your business and want to see you the next time you visit Cannon Beach.

Reviewed December 11, 2017

I was in love with the view! The hotel room was set up perfectly for it with the bed facing the sliding glass doors overlooking the ocean. Everything here was amazing. The service was fantastic. The guest shop was also very handy. The bathroom was clean. The towels were soft and the bed was one of the best I've ever slept in. Thank you!!! I will be coming back for sure!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Kirby B, General Manager at Hallmark Resort & Spa Cannon Beach, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2017

Dear BugAlymama,
I am delighted to hear you will be back! Thank you for recognizing our fantastic staff and we look forward to seeing you next time.
Kirby Blankenship