I have been going to Cannon Beach since I was a young teen. I went on my Honeymoon and many Anniversary's (29) spent looking at the Haystack, My wife and I bring our grown children back here and they love it too. Weve stayed at most of the lodging through our young years and we like the Hallmark for many reasons but mainly the friendly staff that makes us feel like family. I'm 50 now and as you can imagine I've seen this sleepy ocean town grow tenfold before the Hallmark was even built. The one thing that always brings me back is the quiet history that the people keep in place. No Mcdoogles, Burger Queen ect, pretty much the same place but ALOT more places to stay. I would like to help people who aren"t so used to the beach. There is SAND, moisture and the smells of the ocean there. You also get what you pay for. period. The closer to the Haystack the more you will pay. That seems fair huh! We pay more for front row seats at concerts! Also remember to make reservations as early as possible as the best rooms are always filled 6 months to a year in advanced. If you're looking for econo rooms on prime ocean front views that makes me giggle! Not! As far as pet friendly rooms go, my grown son brought his little pug and the room was a little more, but it did'nt change the comfort of the room, We usually pay more for the best and I believe we got a fair shake on that note! I know from going to the Hallmark that they have been updating rooms and no matter what price range you can afford it's only a matter of time before all rooms are updated! I started camping in tents with my family at the Sea Ranch! So my life journey has been filled with great memories! Be sure to eat at The Morris Fireside Restaurant, The Lumberyard, Pizza Fetta, Pig n Pancake, Doogers,and dont forget the Bakery at Cannon Beach which has always been making the best baked goods consistently since I was a kid. I live in central Washington and love Oregon's coast. Live, love and enjoy Cannon Beach! My family does!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As the closest resort to famous Haystack Rock, we offer panoramic oceanfront views and a variety of room styles to meet your needs, including guestrooms with fireplaces and romantic in-room spas. For the family experience, choose suites featuring 1 or 2 bedrooms, Sico beds, kitchenettes, and spacious living areas. Rejuvenate at Elements By The Sea, our on-site day spa and enjoy our 2 indoor heated pools, 3 swirl spas, exercise room, and sauna. Complimentary house-baked cookies at check-in, popcorn in your room, and high-speed WI-FI are available in guestrooms. We are pet friendly in 50% of our guestrooms. Newly renovated oceanfront guestrooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hallmark Resort & Spa Cannon Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hallmark Resort Cannon Beach Hotel Cannon Beach
- Hallmark Hotel Cannon Beach