My wife and I stayed for two nights at the Hallmark. The room was very large with a two person jacuzzi & fireplace. We enjoyed sitting on the balcony and watching the waves. We also enjoyed the overstuffed chairs right in front of the window to see the view when it was too cool to sit outside. We ate at Georgie's Restaurant (part of the hotel) and it was excellent. Our food was delicious and our waitress was obviously a professional rather than summer vacation help like in many places in this area. We also thought that the price was fair for the level of accomodations received. Overall, a wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As the closest resort to famous Haystack Rock, we offer panoramic oceanfront views and a variety of room styles to meet your needs, including guestrooms with fireplaces and romantic in-room spas. For the family experience, choose suites featuring 1 or 2 bedrooms, Sico beds, kitchenettes, and spacious living areas. Rejuvenate at Elements By The Sea, our on-site day spa and enjoy our 2 indoor heated pools, 3 swirl spas, exercise room, and sauna. Complimentary house-baked cookies at check-in, popcorn in your room, and high-speed WI-FI are available in guestrooms. We are pet friendly in 50% of our guestrooms. Newly renovated oceanfront guestrooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hallmark Resort & Spa Cannon Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hallmark Resort Cannon Beach Hotel Cannon Beach
- Hallmark Hotel Cannon Beach