“My favorite lunch spot”

Sweet Basil's Cafe
Ranked #14 of 49 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Offering a healthy choice at the coast. Many vegetarian and Gluten free options. House smoked pork and meat options also available. At dinner Cajun/Creole dishes are featured plus local Northwest ingredients. Live music nightly in the Wine Bar.
Reviewed September 1, 2009

This is the only restaurant I make it a point to visit when we're in CB. We rented a house for a week and planned to cook all but one lunch so we could go here. I don't really care about organic but I do care about FLAVORFUL, satisfying food.

Reviewed August 2, 2009

We had a great meal at the Sweet Basil's Cafe -- their ham sandwich with apricot jam and their vegetable with so many fresh veggies. Staff was wonderfully friendly. Fortunately, we had time to sit back and relax as with their small staff, service was not fast. Food was worth the wait.

Reviewed July 23, 2009

Great food! About the only "healthy" option for granola head hippies...nothing against granola heads. This place is cool, laid back, and did I mention great food!

Reviewed July 6, 2009

If you like great healthy food you gotta go to Sweet Bazil's Cafe. We had brewakfast there two mornings in a row! Everything is prepared by the chef with exquisite care. The server made us feel like we were eating at her house. We loved the Marrion Berry jam so much we ask if we could by the jar and she gave it to us! Who gives anything away anymore! Wow. We are customers for life.

1  Thank LazyInLacey
Reviewed July 5, 2009

One of the hardest parts about being in Cannon Beach is trying to decide where to eat without getting ripped off. We went to Sweet Basil's after reading a few reviews on here and were really pleased. We had the crab sandwich and the shrimp po boy. I wasn't the biggest fan of the shrimp, but really liked the crab sandwich. Everything was fresh, came with a side of slaw and chips. Wish I had room for dessert, which I was told was made all in-house. Definitely recommended.