“Fabulous place for dinner in Cannon Beach ”

Harding Trading Company
Ranked #28 of 53 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Description: Northwest Cuisine with French influences, Seafood, Homemade Pastas, Local Meats, and Vegetarian Options. Heated outdoor seating (all year) Dogs welcome on deck!
Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

My husband and i came here to celebrate our ten year anniversary. This is charming restaurant in cannon beach! Very special place. The atmosphere is perfect for a romantic evening- small tables with candle light & great music. A very intimate setting. The menu is small but everything we ate was prepared perfectly! I recommend the house Caesar to start it was enough for two to share for and entree the steak was delicious & the potatoes that come with it almost stole the show! We shared the cheese cake and asked for their blueberries compote- BEST CHEESECAKE, I've ever had. The service was friendly, the food came out timely and the flowed with ease. Very impressed!

We also had the linguine with steamed clams the clams were soft and tender, the noodles are handmade & the presentation was fun as they are served in their shells! Anyone who loves white wine sauce will love this as well! for us the sauce had too much of a wine taste however that is just a preference.

1  Thank Meriah A

Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

This is a must visit restaurant at Cannon Beach. Incredible from homemade butter, to hand tossed gnocchi, fresh Halibut, rich espresso. The aesthetic of the restaurant and their dishes is top notch.

3  Thank Dave H
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

We wandered upon this restaurant and decided after looking at the menu to have a nice dinner on the last night of our vacation. We were traveling with our very well-behaved 4 month old baby. A lot of restaurants that are nice look at you like you are crazy if you walk in with a baby, but this place welcomes us very genuinely. I wish I had got our servers name. Service was fantastic and friendly. The ambiance is charming and romantic. Lovely music playing as well. We both had a lovely glass of wine. My husband ordered the clam linguine and I ordered the summer gnocchi. Yum yum yum! The food was fresh, plated nicely and flavorful! We both absolutely loved this place and would go back in a minute.

2  Thank Wildcatsarahj
Reviewed September 20, 2017

This is a relatively new place and it was recommended by a friend.
My friend and I were at Cannon Beach for a week and decided to give it a try and were absolutely blown away! Fantastic food and very friendly service. We both had the Steak au Poivre and the green peppercorn sauce was wonderful! We split a chocolate tart for dessert and it was memorable as well. Good spot!

2  Thank sonie s
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

We stumbled onto this awesome restaurant for dinner on the only night they're open during our stay on Cannon Beach (they're closed on Tues and Wednesdays). We loved everything that was served! The Caesar salad was perfectly seasoned. The mushroom trio baked in flaky pastry was heavenly, and the seafood bisque was some of the best we've had anywhere! Halibut over pureed peas was tender and moist, with the perfect compliment of tarragon seasoning. The house-made linguine with clams in wine sauce was delicious in its own right. 21 huge clams I counted from the dish! The ambience was charmingly rustic, and the service was impeccable. Highly recommended!

2  Thank Ming Z