“Dog friendly”
Review of Lumberyard Rotisserie and Grill - CLOSED

Lumberyard Rotisserie and Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Dog friendly”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

We came with a dog. The restaurant allows dog owners to eat outside with their pets and provides water for the dogs too. We had the halibut burger and Dungeness crab sandwich which was also excellent. They serve several local beers as well. It was a little pricey, but worth it.

LUManager, General Manager at Lumberyard Rotisserie and Grill, responded to this review, August 16, 2014
Thank you for posting your review. I was so happy to read that you enjoyed your visit with your furry family member. Best Regards, Vicki Clarke

Seattle
“Consistently good food - that's why we ate dinner here every night”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We ended up eating dinner here each night because every afternoon when we'd talk about where to have dinner (there were 3 families of us with kids), someone would say let's go back to the lumberyard, it was good last night. Now, one of the reasons besides the good food at a reasonable price, including kids menu and great deserts…was our server Sara. Great attitude and really gave us good service. One night we couldn't get into her section (we were a large group) she said for us to get her sister's section. So we did. Her sister is Sophie (?). Also great service and attitude. I told here when we sat down that I hoped she was as good as her sister. She told me… do you know how competitive we are? Sara stopped by to see how we were doing and I told her that I told her sister that I hoped she was as good as Sara. Sara then said… Do you know how competitive we are? Sara then said that her sister is probably better than her at only that job, …wow, yes they are competitive but both have great personalities and every one in our group said they were both excellent and their service was outstanding. The food is great, the deserts are fantastic. Our grandkids had to have the Smore's desert. Really good and rich. The wait can be long and parking is limited but we always found room on the street. In prior years we ate at their outside tables and service always seemed slow. But this time we reached out Sara and Sophie.

• Visited August 2014
LUManager, General Manager at Lumberyard Rotisserie and Grill, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
As I read this to the Sophie and Sarah they both had huge smiles on their faces. So glad that you had fun and enjoyed your visits with us. Best Regards, Vicki Clarke
Seattle, Washington
“Our Teenage Boys Recommend The Ribs”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Great family restaurant, super accommodating for younger kids. Be prepared for a wait at prime times. Our 3 teenage boys never leave hungry.

Visited August 2014
I don't think you can get a better recommendation than from teenagers! Thank you for posting your review. Best Regards, Vicki Clarke
CDA
“A bit spendy, but yummy and EXCELLENT service!”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

With Gluten Free options and a the best beer choice around (Vortex IPA), this was a very tasty choice. The server Travis was the sweetest, most amiable kid on the whole circuit, and the food was quite good. Prices seemed out of whack for the offering, but if you want a good meal, it is a good choice.

Visited August 2014
Thank you for the review! I will be sure and share this with Travis who will be so excited to see that you called him out for his service. Best Regards, Vicki Clarke
Redmond
“Can you say Applebees”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

I have to admit I wasn't expecting much, and I wasn't let down.
Me and my wife went in and were Immediately seated in the "kids play area" the loudest room in the restaurant. The food was so so. We ordered the corn bread app which was good. I had a burger and as the title of this review states, chain restaurant taste. My wife had fish tacos, it was missing something, flavor. Wife says ADD Guacamole it will help this dish. This restaurant is unique in the area, if you have a large group or children this is the perfect place for you. Prices are low and they have lots of room.
Sarah the waitress did a nice job with what she was given.

LUManager, General Manager at Lumberyard Rotisserie and Grill, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I would also like to thank you for calling out Sarah's good service. Best Regards, Vicki Clarke