“A bit spendy, but yummy and EXCELLENT service!”
Review of Lumberyard Rotisserie and Grill - CLOSED

Lumberyard Rotisserie and Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 10, 2014

With Gluten Free options and a the best beer choice around (Vortex IPA), this was a very tasty choice. The server Travis was the sweetest, most amiable kid on the whole circuit, and the food was quite good. Prices seemed out of whack for the offering, but if you want a good meal, it is a good choice.

LUManager, General Manager at Lumberyard Rotisserie and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Thank you for the review! I will be sure and share this with Travis who will be so excited to see that you called him out for his service. Best Regards, Vicki Clarke

There are newer reviews for Lumberyard Rotisserie and Grill

Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

I have to admit I wasn't expecting much, and I wasn't let down.
Me and my wife went in and were Immediately seated in the "kids play area" the loudest room in the restaurant. The food was so so. We ordered the corn bread app which was good. I had a burger and as the title of this review states, chain restaurant taste. My wife had fish tacos, it was missing something, flavor. Wife says ADD Guacamole it will help this dish. This restaurant is unique in the area, if you have a large group or children this is the perfect place for you. Prices are low and they have lots of room.
Sarah the waitress did a nice job with what she was given.

LUManager, General Manager at Lumberyard Rotisserie and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I would also like to thank you for calling out Sarah's good service. Best Regards, Vicki Clarke

Reviewed August 4, 2014

We chose this place for dinner because we wanted Dungeness Crab. I ordered the Fettucine Alfredo with crab. The crab tasted rather ordinary, and the Alfredo sauce was so pasty and heavy that I could not eat much of it. My husband had the crab sandwich and thought it was merely OK. This was by far our most expensive meal in Cannon Beach, and quite disappointing.

LUManager, General Manager at Lumberyard Rotisserie and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I was so sorry to read that you were not happy with your meals. My staff are all excellent at correcting problems for our guests and I wish you had brought your dissatisfaction to their attention. Sincerely, Vicki Clarke

Reviewed August 2, 2014

I had the crab sandwich and onion rings, husband had the Irish nachos, kids had the cheese pizza. I thought the pizza had kind of a lot of cheese on it but it was tasty. The crab sandwich was excellent as were the onion rings (real onion rings too, not the diced onion "rings" that a lot of places have). Husband said the nachos were really good. Service was prompt and friendly.

Thank you for your review Krista! I am so glad that you chose the Lumberyard to dine. Best Regards, Vicki Clarke

Reviewed July 31, 2014

My family has a pretty set list of things we do when we come into town, one of those was eating at the lumberyard for dinner. So far it's been good enough to warrant a return trip, there usually was some issue (bad service, dry chicken, long wait for food) that's popped up during prior visits but nothing too bad to determine it wasn't worth returning for and they've been a pretty easy place to corral three young children so they had that going for them. This last trip unfortunately left us wondering why we bothered with a trying it again. We dined on a Thursday evening, knowing waits can be long on Friday's and Saturday, there wasn't a wait for a table but we did end up waiting an hour until our food arrived, our waiter did offer us some bowls of chowder to help with the wait which was a nice touch. Our cornbread eventually arrived, if you've been here before it comes in a cast iron skillet that is usually super hot with butter piled on top that's rapidly melting into the cornbread. On this occasion is was barely warm to the touch, the cornbread was barely warm at best and the butter was no where near melting. We sent it back and they brought it back, it was warmed up, but it wasn't warmed throughout. My rotisserie chicken was overly dry as was the chicken in my wife's dish and my corn side for my dinner was served cold in some type of watery substance. My daughters chicken strips were way over cooked and they messed up the sides with her order as well. The other two had cheese pizza and they seemed to enjoy it. Things we pointed out they did fix it right away, but I guess we aren't the ones to sit there and complain and send everything back, especially at that point seeing we'd already been there for over an hour just waiting for food. I did think about saying something to the manager, but I guess we'd seen enough over the years that we've just decided to move on.

Others seemed to be enjoying themselves, the restaurant seems pretty clean, nice atmosphere, the wait staff and the General Manager seemed really nice and dealt with the issues they saw or we brought up and the chowder they served us while we were waiting was pretty tasty.

We've had some good meals here so maybe its worth a try for someone else.

LUManager, General Manager at Lumberyard Rotisserie and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2014

The first thing I would like to do is thank you for your business. I am sorry that in the end we were unable to live up to your expectations. We have had a very busy summer and I wish that I could say we never had any issues with food or service but I don't think many can. I do know that we try very hard to fix any problems that we are aware of and we respect and appreciate all of our guests. You and your family will be missed. Sincerely, Vicki Clarke