“GREAT FOOD”

Lumberyard Rotisserie and Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This was our first visit to the Lumberyard. We have eaten at many other restaurants in Cannon Beach though. We both enjoyed our meal for lunch. I had their chili and boy was it good. My husband had their French dip sandwich and he thoroughly enjoyed it too. The service was great and the staff was very friendly. Will not pass them by again.

LUManager, General Manager at Lumberyard Rotisserie and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2013

Thank you for your kind review. We look forward to your next visit. Sincerely, Vicki Clarke

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

The last 2 times my husband and I have eaten here, the food was decent (and extremely overpriced) and the service is terrible! We won't go back again!

Thank you for reviewing. I was sorry to read that your service was not up to par. I would love to chat with you about it. Please call me at the restaurant. Best Regards, Vicki Clarke

Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I both had a Burger. We both thought it was good. My wife had a garden salad and I had a wedge (blue cheese). Both of us enjoyed are meal. Nice rustic atmosphere. Our waitress (Taylor) was very nice.

LUManager, General Manager at Lumberyard Rotisserie and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post. We really do appreciate all of our guests comments. I am glad we were able to add to your vacation. Cheers, Vicki Clarke

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We loved this restaurant. The service was prompt, the patio pretty and charming. Server was attentive while allowing us to enjoy the weather and meal.

Food was fresh, served hot and very promptly. It was an excellent value for the money. They allow dogs on the patio so we were pleased our well behaved furry kid could hang out with us while dining. Menu provided excellent choices, beverage menu extensive. Dessert tray looked great but we had no room, portions are generous.

1  Thank Heather A
LUManager, General Manager at Lumberyard Rotisserie and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thank you for the review. So happy to hear that you and your furry friend enjoyed your visit to the Lumberyard! Best Regards, Vicki Clarke

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We LOVE eating here whenever we are in Cannon Beach! They have good food and it is HOT (temperature)!! The prices are reasonable. If you have room for dessert, which we sadly rarely do, be sure to have the S'Mores dessert. It is really yummy!! The wait staff has always been great. We always make a point to come back.

Thank you for your kind words and continued patronage. We are truly grateful! Cheers, Vicki Clarke