“my personal favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Lumberyard Rotisserie and Grill - CLOSED

Lumberyard Rotisserie and Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Cannon Beach
“my personal favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2007

This is my personal favorite restaurant in Cannon Beach! It has a fun and relaxing environment, you can eat a good meal at a table with friends/family, have fun and drinks at the bar maybe catch open mic night see some local talent, or get a table outside on a nice day. The food is great, selection is good and so are their prices.

5 Thank CBlocal

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,775 helpful votes
“Great Place ot Pick up Picnic Goodies!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2007

This place was a great stop to pick up some goodies for our picnic at Ecola State Park today. We picked up some Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Onion Rings and Cole Slaw and Hamburgers on our way over to Indian Beach.

The Pulled Pork Sandwich was excellent with lots of pork and a very good BBQ sauce, the service was very friendly and our waitress packed everything for us a nice bay complete with eating utensils and napkins.

The inside decor was very nice, there is an outdoor eating area also when the weather is nice. We had planned on picking up the Pulled Pork sandwiches at Riverside BBQ in Seaside, but this place was a great Plan B stop for us.

We will definitley return here again.

6 Thank syrahgirl
Oregon
“Organic Chicken, Angus Beef and local veggies!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2007

The history of this restaurant is quite interesting it is named the Lumberyard because... YES, it was a Lumberyard, and I remember coming to it. I didn't think it would take off like it has but it is great. An airy atmosphere so not for a quiet cozy evening but still super food, and excellent wait staff, and they are open quite late.
They often have evening entertainment, so check their schedule. They have a full bar and a fun atmosphere and are non-smoking. They are very kid friendly, and provide yummy burgers or homemade pizzas for those not into seafoods.
I really enjoyed the Organic 1/4 chicken you can get 1/2 chicken as well, with fresh steamed vegetables. It is the only restaurant I have found in the county with organic chicken.
While I was there with a party of 3 adults 3 children we had a mess of water and they were swift to help us clean up. They also packaged our food for us so I didn't have to.

Costs- See menu on website, $4.50 for a cup of chowder $3.95 for a side salad, most expensive is $19.95 for the prime Rib

4 Thank Rivergallery