“Outstanding, Amazing and Fabulous”

Stephanie Inn Dining Room
Reserve with OpenTable
Stephanie Inn Dining Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 49 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Dinner at the Stephanie Inn is a must for both hotel guests and visitors to Cannon Beach. The concept is casually sophisticated with your choice of an elegant prix fixe four course meal or a la carte options. Plan to enjoy the entirety of the evening, or choose the part that fits your style. Just know you may never forgive yourselves for passing on the desserts. The romantic, intimate environment, sets the stage for a memorable experience you won't soon forget. The menu changes weekly and seating is by reservation only.
Reviewed April 20, 2011

Words cannot describe how outstanding this restaurant is. The table settings are beautiful beyond words, and yes the dining room does overlook the parking lot side of The Stephanie Inn, but my boyfriend and I were not distracted by this at all because we were paying more attention to each other and the amazing and super romantic candlelight dinner in front of us.

We started with a seafood risotto, then had a bowl of the creamy potato soup. I had the crab cakes and my boyfriend had the garlic rubbed filet for our main courses. Both entree's were cooked perfectly and were delicious beyond words. For dessert we had wonderful lemon swedish creme served with fresh, local and organic Sleepy Monk Coffee.

Everything was done with an absolute attention to detail. From the table settings of polished silver and crystal to the servers remembering our first names and offering nothing but professional and above and beyond service. The executive chef Aaron Bedard cooked for us and I would recommend The Stephanie Inn Dining Room to any and all Foodies looking for an amazingly romantic restaurant in Cannon Beach. We thought every detail was just fabulous. :) We will be back again for sure.

Reviewed September 24, 2010

This is a lovely restaurant with a nice dinner for a special evening to remember. The service is very good. Basically, you come here and get a set 4 course menu decided upon by the chef the night before based on local ingredients. I only wish that the would bring back their famous lobster bisque and be able to have it as a choice every evening...This chef makes an incredible creme brulle with the lovely addition of just enough salt. My only wish is that she wasn't so timid of salt & spices..Her pork loin was fabulous and oh so close to perfect and even more so the next day when the flavors mingled. And the steak was succulent and perfectly cooked. The starter salad was my favorite part of dinner. This pastry chef deserves kudos for taking on such an adventure outside of pastry-making! Thank you for a lovely evening-do come to the Stephanie Inn for a memorable dinner.

1  Thank mizzjoy
Reviewed June 30, 2010

The pre-fixx dinner with 2 seatings was a deliteful surprise. The evening i dine there was mushroom strudel, velvet corn soup with crab, a choice of steak, shrimp or pork dish. The strudel was light fluffy with a creamy and savory mushrrom center, the corn soup equally creamy and tasty with large chunks of crab, I had the pork tenderloin stuffed with apricots which was very tender. The dessert was a white chocolate cheesecake with raspberry sauce. It was one of the best meals I have had in a long time and the best of the 2 week trip.
The breakfast buffett the next morning had an amazing amount of fresh fruit, kiwi, mango strawberries etc as well a large assortment of breads, meats and a breakfast burrito. Very good, better than average hotel breakfast.

Reviewed June 15, 2010

Pricetag of $60/cover withstanding, this dinner was very disappointing. View is of parking lot, steak was overdone and was closer to roast beef, menu could be considered 'classic' but was just boring after delivery. Food quality was what I'd expect at a catered event. Service was very pleasant, I should say, but overall presentation of meal came off as cheesy. I would recommend staying at the hotel, but the dinner service is to be avoided.

2  Thank Alejandro40
Reviewed June 6, 2010

I've eaten at the Stephanie many times. Definitely in the top five on the Oregon coast. Always a delicious choice. One of my favorite things about the Stephanie is their very honest wine list (contains wine reviews, and not just the really good ones).