“Best dining experience ever...”

EVOO Cannon Beach Cooking School
Ranked #7 of 50 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: At EVOO Cannon Beach Cooking School the diners are the students! You are seated in our open kitchen/dining room where you interact with the chefs as they prepare your meal, sharing recipes, cooking techniques and entertaining tips. We also offer hands-on cooking classes.
Bellevue, Washington
“Best dining experience ever...”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

This was a gift to my husband as he is a bit of a foodie and loves to learn about food (and eat it). We were treated to a wonderful couple and learned of their culinary experience while they taught us tips and techniques and prepared a four course meal for us to enjoy. Further, they were more than willing to accommodate my gluten intolerance and other patrons substitutions while making it a tool to show options while cooking on your own. We will be back when we visit the area again.

Visited November 2013

Oregon Coast, Oregon
“Evoo is a must do for anyone visiting Cannon Beach”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I had no idea my wife was taking me to EVOO for my birthday celebration, but it turned out to be one of my favorite ever! I have attended other "cooking school demo's", personally and professionally, but by far this was the best. I can't wait to return as a surprise for my wife sometime soon. Not only does Bob & wife Lenore entertain you beautifully, but the also teach you great things about cooking, and serve you just fantastic food preparations. Do I sound excited?? Well, you should be too. This is well worth even going out of your way to get to, and the town of Cannon Beach is wonderful ! They are lucky to have these guys and their excellent staff.
Clink Clink to a wonderful time
Gary & Marsha

• Visited November 2013
Eugene, OR
“Make this stop a priority!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

We simply don't come to Cannon Beach without visiting Bob and Lenore for a cooking show at EVOO. It's always our favorite night and dinner in the area. They serve world-class food and wine in an intimate and interesting setting. It's well worth the high price tag.

Stamford CT
“Delightful experience”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Husband and wife chef team cook dinners while you watch, accompanied by entertaining explanations and background info. All food is prepped in advance, so the meal progresses at a comfortably leisurely pace. Only 18 guests accommodated at a time, so ample discussion amongst the group and questions to the chefs. We were the only couple there for the first time – everyone else was there for repeat experience. Pricy but worth it for a uniquely delicious experience.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank SandyRiver
Olympia, Washington
“Simply Amazing”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about this place or Bob and Lenore.

My husband and I had our first experience here last weekend. From the moment we stepped through the door, we felt like we were being welcomed into someone's home.

Bob personally took our coats and hats and poured us our first glass of wine.

The evening was so entertaining and we learned so much! Not to mention the gourmet food that I am now so comfortable with, I plan to recreate one of the menu items this weekend!

We will definitely return.