“Simply Amazing”

EVOO Cannon Beach Cooking School
Ranked #5 of 50 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: At EVOO Cannon Beach Cooking School the diners are the students! You are seated in our open kitchen/dining room where you interact with the chefs as they prepare your meal, sharing recipes, cooking techniques and entertaining tips. We also offer hands-on cooking classes.
Olympia, Washington
“Simply Amazing”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about this place or Bob and Lenore.

My husband and I had our first experience here last weekend. From the moment we stepped through the door, we felt like we were being welcomed into someone's home.

Bob personally took our coats and hats and poured us our first glass of wine.

The evening was so entertaining and we learned so much! Not to mention the gourmet food that I am now so comfortable with, I plan to recreate one of the menu items this weekend!

We will definitely return.

new jersey
“Fabulous food and fabulous entertainment!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We attended a dinner show which is eating and watching. Learned so much. Bob and Lenore are very knowledgeable and imparted such a relaxed manner that one could not be intimidated. The menu was outstanding and delicious. Highly recommend if in area. Would go to more if I did not live on East Coast.

Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Entertaining evening & really good food”
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Lenore & Bob are a great team and they create a really relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Food is great as well. Would definitely go back

Visited September 2013
1 Thank A M
Woodinville,WA
“An Absolute Must!!!!!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

What a fantastic evening! Bob and Lenore pull out all the stops! The entire evening offered amazing food combinations both flavorful and pleasing to the eye. While entertaining in a very true-to-life style, they still manage to prepare a gourmet meal everyone will enjoy. The wines offered are very good and reasonable. Many tips are given throughout the evening. Wish they were closer to home( Seattle area) so we could attend their outstanding event more frequently!
For sure, they'll be on our calendar anytime we're in town...and we continually pass their praises to friends heading in their direction. That includes Trip Advisor readers!

• Visited September 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“WOW!!!!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Traveled to Oregon with another couple and made reservations for EVOO based upon Tripadvisor reviews. Our husbands were not overly thrilled we booked this type of evening. However, they were wowed by how entertaining Bob and Lenore were as well as how delicious the food was! We plan to get together later this month to try and repeat the recipes. I have to admit I was somewhat concerned when I saw the menu because there were some items I would never order from a menu....and I loved them! By far the best meal of our trip!

• Visited September 2013