“Our favorite place”
Review of Sea Breeze Court

Sea Breeze Court
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Cannon Beach
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We recently spent five nights at the Sea Breeze Court. We stayed here last year and hope to return next year. We just love this place and especially the people that run it, who are so friendly and helpful and laid back. They make everything about staying here easy and relaxing. The rooms are spacious, clean and quiet. They come with kitchenettes, dishes, etc. The beach and town are a short walk away. Local shops, coffee places, restaurants across the road. Everything you'd want and a good price for Cannon Beach.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at Sea Breeze Court. It is a small, quiet hotel with large rooms and very friendly staff. The rooms were clean, with a full kitchenette (even dishes), dining table and couch. The gas fireplace was wonderful on rainy, cool days. From our balcony, we could see Haystack Rock, which was only 1-1/2 blocks away. There is a glass blowing studio next door that gives free demos and the best coffee shop in town is only one block away. We will definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: Nice views from the 2nd level on the southwest side.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank kwiwan
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Not at all what was expected! Did not match other reviews. Did not stay here after arrival. Old, old, old! On busy street, no where near town or beach. Old furniture and televisions. New appliances. Strange funky drapes. Would not recommend. Very disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Patty C
ken Q, Owner at Sea Breeze Court, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Not sure this reviewer has the right hotel. We are only nine years old and the newest hotel in Cannon Beach. Walking distance to beach (150 yards), a quarter mile to Haystack and 8 blocks to the central shopping district.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I took a quick trip to Cannon Beach to check out property there and in Arch Cape for my son's wedding in June and loved this Inn. My son (the groom) and I stayed in a one bedroom suite which was spacious, had a fireplace, full kitchen, and a nice sized bathroom. This was such a nice Inn for the price that we booked the entire Inn for the wedding in June! I did not get to meet Susan when I checked in as we came in too late,( the keys were in the door), so I called the next day and booked and was given so much help from Susan that she made the booking incredibly easy. Susan also went way and above to help us with some great ideas for shower for the bride to be and for many things associated with the wedding. I would recommend this Inn for families, and anyone who enjoys wonderful hospitality.

Room Tip: This hotel is about 11/2 blocks from the ocean, so I liked the 2nd floor for the view of town.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 26, 2012

First off, the owners are friendly and eager to make your stay enjoyable. The room was large and in excellent condition. The kitchen was top notch and included a dishwasher. Both the bedroom and living room had a TV and there was an electric fireplace which made our stay nice and cozy. There were DVD's to check out in the office if you liked and even free microwave popcorn you could take and pop in your room. I will definitely stay here the next time I go to Cannon Beach.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ramblingnowhere
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I average between 45-60 nights a year in hotel rooms internationally and this is the first review I've written. I stopped in Cannon Beach due to a severe winter storm that had closed road travel to Seaside for passenger cars. The hospitality at Sea Breeze Court was among the best I've experienced and the best on the Oregon Coast. Because it was an emergency, I had no reservation which can sometimes lead to either poor service, higher rates or both. Sea Breeze Court was the exact opposite! The front desk staff was welcoming and mentioned there is a huge selection of videos for guests to borrow. My large room (King and queen sized beds) with kitchenette was on the first floor and included an electric fireplace. Very cheery after the drive from Newport. Location is incredibly convienent. The hotel is with in walking distance of down town Cannon Beach, two small grocery stores, several restaurants, cafes, and best of all the Beach! I'm sure there are many more establishements I missed but I arrived in the dark and most places were closed due to power outages. Thank you so much for a beatiful room and extrodinary stop after a terrible drive.

Room Tip: I stayed on the first floor. My room had no stairs or ledges to trip over.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Christa S
Reviewed November 17, 2012

We only stayed the one night but wished we could have stayed for the week - This is a very nice small hotel and the owners appeared to have thought of everything. Only a few minutes walk across the road to the beach which I suspect would be great in summer for a family holiday. Our room was spacious and had a partial view of the rock and the Ocean - Cannon beach is a pleasant little town and worth a visit - would like to stay again!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple