Inn at Haystack Rock
Surfsand Resort(Cannon Beach)
$259
Tolovana Inn(Cannon Beach)(Great Value!)
$194
$259
Inn at Cannon Beach(Cannon Beach)
$189
Ecola Creek Lodge(Cannon Beach)(Great Value!)
$164
The Ocean Lodge(Cannon Beach)
$299
The Waves(Cannon Beach)(Great Value!)
$175
Land's End at Cannon Beach(Cannon Beach)
$201
Orbitz.com
Stephanie Inn(Cannon Beach)
$399
TripAdvisor
Schooner's Cove Inn(Cannon Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsspa cottagehaystack rockhand carvedfive minute walkmonk coffeetwo blocksend unitjacuzzi tubbed was comfortablecheck in was easymini fridgethe cottagesgas fireplacea nice place to stayvisit to cannon beachfree dvdsoffice staff
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Our trip was completely impromptu, on a long weekend in the winter season. Normally, we put a lot of research into where we plan to stay, but I booked this little beauty without really looking into it.

Be aware, that Haystack Lodgings owns several little hotels/resorts in the area. We specifically booked "The Inn at Haystack Rock." The main office for all of these properties is located at this specific lodging also.

What a fantastic surprise we were in for! We ended up caught in a blizzard while driving down, and called to let the staff know that we would be arriving late. They were appreciative of our call, and when we finally arrived, the lamps had been turned on in our cottage, and the heater had been fired up. So nice to arrive to a cozy, warm and well-lit place!

We were so excited upon entering the property, and even in the dark we could tell that it was beautiful. 7 little cottages overlook a charming spanish-style courtyard with a fountain, and each room has its own private little patio with a dining set. Our room was extremely clean, and came with the added touches of complimentary chocolate mints, coffee, hot chocolate and apple cider.

Our heater was a little bit noisy, as it starts and stops frequently to keep the room temperature steady. The first night it woke me up several times, but I am quite a light sleeper. The second night we just turned it off altogether, as it stays plenty warm in the room throughout the night. Beds were extremely comfy!

The rooms themselves are a bit on the small side, but that didn't phase us at all. I would have been more than happy to stay there for over a week. Ours had a dining table and chairs, along with a kitchen area with mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, etc. The furniture was beautiful - hand carved with images of haystack rock. All you could ever need! If you're feeling like staying in for the night, they also offer free dvd rentals in the office.

The Inn's location is absolutely PERFECT. It's about a 2-3 min walk out of downtown, and the same for beach access. Haystack rock itself is a short stroll away. (About 1 mile)

Basically, I was super depressed when we had to leave, as the Inn and the surrounding town of Cannon Beach is just idyllic. We can't wait to go back in the summer!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CourtneyTennant
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Especially for the price, this two bedroom+ two-story house at Inn at Haystack Rock has my loyalty. Had a ladies weekend and we were very very very comfortable in the nice building we reserved, The best: fireplace, full kitchen, large living room, comfortable beds. Great price, unbelievably clean --- loved our stay!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank marymo362
Reviewed December 27, 2013

This was my boyfriend and I's first trip to the Oregon coast. We were staying with family in Portland and they insisted that we stay a night on the coast, it was well worth the drive. The Coast is amazing!
The little Cabins at this Inn are so sweet and cozy, I loved this over the large hotels chains and will stay here again on the next trip to Oregon!
Had some slight toliet trouble but they were very quick to fix the problem.
Thank you for a great experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 16, 2013

The room was quirky but adequate. Had everything I needed with cute little homey touches in the kitchen and such. It was very cold when I arrived, but the heaters took the edge off rather quickly. Unfortunately the walls are a bit thin and I could hear much going on from the young people in the adjacent room. Was able to make a to-die-for pot of Sleepy Monk coffee in the morning which was a highlight!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank HeartoftheOcean
Reviewed December 1, 2013

My husband and I stayed in room 1 at this Inn for a night during the week. We seriously considered staying a second night, but we already made plans to spend Thanksgiving with family, so we had to leave. The room featured wifi, television, DVD player (although we could not get it to work - probably the only down-side to this place), microwave, mini-fridge, queen-size bed, silverware, some dishes (cups, bowls, plates), a food-prep surface, and other basics. The best thing about our experience is that we truly felt like it was a home away from home. It was cozy, cottage-like, and that was nice for a change. The Inn is right across the street from the beach and it was really easy and convenient to walk. They offer free DVD rentals in the office. There are some informative books about Cannon Beach and Andes mints in the room. The furniture is really unique. The bed was super comfortable, I fell asleep almost instantly. The room was also very clean. I would highly recommend this Inn. We plan to return!

Room Tip: Room 1 was really nice and far enough away from the office to feel private. I would choose this room again, although there is no in-room Jacuzzi or fireplace.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple