“Best eggs benedict”

Ranked #38 of 53 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 5, 2017

We have been dining at the Fireside for years. On our recent trip we had breakfast, and I always order the Eggs Benedict because they have the best hollandaise sauce. My husband had french toast and it was made with thick french bread. Excellent! We love the Fireside. Great service and great food. Love dining in a log cabin.

Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

First time eating at Morris Fireside, the food was great. Had the Chipotle Black Bean Burger, it tasted great. We had the Bread Pudding for dessert, to die for!!!! The restaurant is long cabin style, the atmosphere is very inviting. Would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

Husband & myself looking for good seafood lunch. Trip Advisor rated this a 4 star?? Clam chowder was ok but was not home made. Halibut was small and thin. 3 piece halibut with French fries $13.50. French fries were called logs because they were hand cut so large! Too large! Tartar sauce had a lot of dill! Husband had halibut sandwich and tomatoe soup. Just OK. Nothing to make me come back. Glass of pop $4 ! Total lunch with tip $50! I know seafood prices have gone up but....... Atmosphere is lovely with log cabin and fireplace. Waitress was friendly and food came fast. Army on a Thursday and only customers for lunch at noon!

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed the Morris Fireside Restaurant - so much that we ate here twice (lunch and dinner)! Surprised that we didn't have to wait to be seated either time. Comfortable atmosphere with plenty of menu options. I liked their seasonal salad (offerwd as a side) so much they made me a large one as my dinner.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

A very neat log cabin sits right in the downtown of Canon Beach. The service was good and the food was very good. Not a good selection of craft beers but a nice wine list. The atmosphere was very quiet, which was different from the other restaurants in the city.