“Pub dining, good value”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2014

One couple had fish and chips while the other had ribs. Both were more than satisfied. Service was prompt and attentive. We chose the pub over the dining room to avoid a wait time for seating.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,155)

Reviewed June 16, 2014

The best part of this restaurant was the outdoor seating by the fire pit. I ordered the razor clams, which came out tough, chewy and smelled fishy. I was disappointed, so I thought I thought I would redeem this meal with a drink touted as a "specialty" of the restaurant; a Bloody Mary. This was probably one of the worst Bloody Mary's I've ever had. The alcohol tasted cheap and watered down, and it was presented with a short yellow stalk of celery. No celery salt. No pickle. No olives. very little flavor. The only thing it had going for it was some spicieness. No view of the ocean, and the staff looked like they would rather be elsewhere. Took them 20 minutes to bring us water. Won't be going back, and I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone I know.

Escape L, Manager at Driftwood Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

I am truly sorry that you had such a bad experience at the Driftwood. We work very hard to deliver exceptional service and food and I apologize that we let you down. I want to assure you that we will use your review as a tool to learn from and improve. Thank you for your time.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Our first night in Cannon Beach....a very good meal, clam chowder in a sour dough bread bowl and ribs. Good value and nice family place

Reviewed June 14, 2014

The place was small and not a lot of seating. The beers were good and they have a small taste sample to try each one.

Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

This place was really hopping on Friday late afternoon so we decided to check it out. We were hungry after traveling all day. Great service and good food - a fun time!

1  Thank bnjross49