“Pretty tasty chicken sandwich”

Driftwood Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #11 of 50 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Pretty tasty chicken sandwich”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

I know, I know, a chicken sandwich??? I asked what the waitress recommended, and following her suggestion I ordered the chicken sandwich. It was very delicious, hot from the grill and cooked to perfection. My husband ordered a hamburger and thought it was just ok. It was during their off season, but the service was great and the atmosphere was warm and cozy.

• Visited October 2012

Kansas City, Kansas
“Brought Back Old Memories”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

My girlfriend came to the Driftwood when she was 10 with her family. Her dad recently passed and we came back 25 years later. She remembered it exactly the way it was 25 years ago. I must admit, I liked it even though it's not fancy. The clam chowder was very good and I liked the place because she was happy.

Visited October 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Small place but good food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

Stopped for a late lunch while touring the town. Very small interior eating area, but service was prompt & the food was hot, tasty & a good value for the money. Could have used some hard core cleaning in the ladies restroom, 'though.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank 77gingergirl
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Dont waste your money”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

We were really disappointed. We felt for the price we deserved wayyyyyy better quality. But at nearly 60 dollars, for 2 adults one child (no drinks), the food was barely edible. Maybe it was the menu items ordered? I had the open face crab sandwich, I could hardly eat half, it was just plain gross... My husband had the filet, and it was dry, unflavored & overcooked. Our daughter had tasteless hard "buttered noodles". We were super bummed to have wasted a meal out here. Would have rather cooked back at our rental condo.

2 Thank Utahchicky
Albany, Oregon
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

This was a cute little bar and restaurant. Food was delicious and not too expensive! We would definitely go back :)

Visited October 2012