“tasty and well served”

Lazy Susan Cafe
Ranked #5 of 50 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Pomona, California
“tasty and well served”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2010

My mother and I both ordered the seafood stew dinner and it was excellent. At around $12 it was about the most expensive item on the menu. We had a couple of lattes after dinner and they were very good too. Service was very attentive and courteous. The restaurant is small and cozy but a little hard to find. There's a good sign on the street but the restaurant is set back from the street, closer to the ample parking area on the buildings west side so I didn't have to scrounge for parking. I will eat here again next time I'm in town.

2 Thank maxyoyo

“My review was put in wrong place ~ Lazy Susan is cafe I wanted to review!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2010

This review was meant for the Lazy Susan Cafe and not Sweet Basil Cafe. Please read this and give ALL credit to the Lazy Susan. Not sure why TripAdvisor put this review in the wrong place ~ Thanks so much!

My husband and I were lucky enough to read TripAdvisor before leaving for Cannon Beach so we knew that The Lazy Susan Cafe would be a great place to visit. We never thought we would end up looking forward to eating there 4 times during our 4 day stay! They are closed on Tuesday so we ate breakfast AND lunch there on the same day ~

The welcome we received by the entire staff the minute we walked in the door was just the best....I couldn't believe how nice this family was ~ every single person there had a smile on their face!

The food was just absolutely delicious. The gingerbread waffle was, like another reviewer mentioned, "the best food I have ever tasted"! The lemon sauce, sliced pears and whipping cream that were arranged on the top of the waffle looked like a piece of artwork! It just seemed like everything we ordered was made with great care and pride.

Our waitress, Yasmin, was perfect ~ She made sure that each meal we had there was one to remember.

The Lazy Susan Cafe will be our first stop the next time we go to Cannon Beach.

3 Thank lainie5
“The best restaurant in Cannon Beach!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2010

The Lazy Susan Cafe will be our first stop the next time we go to Cannon Beach.

1 Thank lainie5
Vancouver
“wonDerful meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2010

Our family of three each enjoyed our meals and felt well taken care of from the moment we stepped in. Fresh flowers were a delight.

1 Thank Surfergirl58
the mystic sea
“Breakfast Delight”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2010

We waited in line for 20 minutes but it was worth it. Absolutely the only place one should go for their morning meal. Fresh food great tastes and a place that cares. Oh, the only down side is they don't take Credit Cards. Hey there was a ATM right across the street.

2 Thank spiritchaser