“Wonderful Find . . .”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed April 29, 2018

Small, Intimate and a breakfast to die for . . . Actually, Siri directed us to the Lazy Susan and it was a wonderful breakfast. My wife and I shared omelet special ; gryayre cheese, baked apple, and ham with roasted potatoes. Apples on an omelet - who would have guessed. It was awesome. Great atmosphere, too. It's cash only. We'll be returning . . .

Write a ReviewReviews (1,031)

Reviewed April 24, 2018

I highly recommend this place. It's a little rough for big parties just because it's so small, but I wen there with my wife and I and we loved it. The scones are delicious and the breakfast was great. I would definitely go back!

Reviewed April 17, 2018

A very popular place at cannon beach. Good breakfast options and daily specials are usually very good. Must try their Marionberry scone.

Reviewed April 14, 2018

The Lazy Susan Cafe is our favorite spot for breakfast. Their menu offers something for everyone. The Quiche is our favorite, but every dish we've had there was very delicious and well plated. Their staff is the epitome of hospitality.

1  Thank Flamingo T
Reviewed April 13, 2018

The Lazy Susan is a 5-star restaurant that is well worth any wait you have to endure. Get there early or be prepared for up to 30 minute waiting periods. As you enter this quaint restaurant, you will be greeted by smells of pleasurable meals being prepared. While the location is small, a bit cramped for elbow room, all of that goes away as you dig into your meal. Whatever the daily special is, Order it, I had the Gingerbread Waffles that was topped with delicious pears, and a sauce that will make you forget what syrup ever brought to this dish. The staff is exceptional in every aspect that you would want. Be sure to tip them generously as you will not find another Cannon Beach breakfast eatery any better than the Lazy Susan.

1  Thank dandreassen