“Really good”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Arrived early on a Sunday Morning. Greeted at the door and seated upstairs at a table by the window with a view. Service was great. My wife order the Eggs Benedict with the fruit. Sauce on the Eggs Benedict was done perfect and not overpowering. Lots of fruit on the side dish.I ordered the fiesta omelet. Omelet had lots of fillings and was very good. Coffee hit the spot. Highly recommend this place. But get there early. Place was filling up when we left.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We went here for breakfast on my wife's birthday - incredible food, great prices, excellent staff - they even put a candle in her waffle and sang happy birthday - cash only, there's a US Bank 50 yards away

1  Thank SSAdvisor
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Amazing little cafe with a great menu selection. We ordered the special omelette and the gingerbread waffle (which we will be dreaming about for years to come!). We will definitely be back!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Very nice greeting upon entering this cute establishment - remembered their gingerbread waffles from some time ago & this place seems to be a 'go-to' breakfast place for many visiting Cannon Beach. Yes, the gingerbread waffle w/lemon sauce was alright, mate had omelet, also, good. But caution, if you're looking for a real breakfast - eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, toast, etc. - we'd recommend you try another place. It was fine but when you want BREAKFAST, you want breakfast! But the people there were nice and other patrons seemed to like it!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

AMAZING! I had the oatmeal waffle surprise and it was mouth watering delicious. The eggs I ordered on the side rivaled my farm fresh eggs at home, and my Mom's omelette was decadent! Everyone was so friendly, food tasted real and fresh, and I will definitely be back!