“BEST Breakfast in Cannon Beach!”
Review of Lazy Susan Cafe

Lazy Susan Cafe
Ranked #4 of 50 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed June 6, 2013

What a GREAT place! It's small, you could zip by and easily miss this gem but it's well worth hunting it down and waiting (if you have to). I had their Fiesta Omelette...loaded with mild green chilies and cheese. It was very good. ...got it with the fresh fruit, again delicious and fresh...not that old beat up stuff you get some places. Also added a side of bacon...4 pieces of the thick stuff.

The service was great too...very attentive and friendly, plus kept the coffee cup full.

We'll be back for sure and if you are in Cannon Beach, THIS is where I'd recommend having breakfast.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We had read reviews for the Lazy Susan Cafe on Trip Advisor and were looking forward to our breakfast there. I am sorry to say, it wasn't what I expected. The restaurant is in a small space which may have been residential at one time, cozy, but all right. One woman near us knocked something off the wall trying to take off her coat. We were seated at a small table by a window with a great view of the gardens. Coffee was served, institutional grade, a little weak for my tastes, but I like it bold. No creamer on the table, a problem I solved by asking the gentlemen at the next table for some.

Both my wife and I had omelettes, and we weren't blown away. I had the morning's special: bacon, spinach and cheese. That's it. Along with the eggs, I think those were the only ingredients in the omelette. Bland as hospital food. Our server was very nice and everyone there was very friendly. I just wasn't impressed with the food.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had the best breakfast at the Lazy Susan Cafe yesterday. There was a short wait, but totally worth it! It was hard to decide what to get because there were so many yummy things. Most of us had omelettes and my son had the waffle. All excellent!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Stopped in for lunch on a rainy winter day and was not disappointed. This is a quaint little place with amazing food.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

THE GOOD:

Great food. Fresh. Homemade. Excellent preparation technique.
Standard faire but also some unusual offerings like a ginger snap waffle with pears and mostly unsweetened whipped cream or how about quiche featuring chorizo?! Very European.
Cozy atmosphere.
Prompt service. Friendly service.
Reasonable prices for this quality.

NOT SO GOOD:

Cash only.
Small with an almost non-existant waiting area. I guess that's the 'cost' of the cozy, interesting setting.

2  Thank ReynoldsFam