“A darling restaurant with super food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Lazy Susan Cafe

Lazy Susan Cafe
Ranked #4 of 50 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Oregon
“A darling restaurant with super food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

We ate here while in Cannon Beach. We asked the staff at the hotel where we were staying for a good place for breakfast. Everyone said the Lazy Susan was the best in town. Well, with that recommendation, how could we not eat there? It is an absolute charming restaurant. It's in a courtyard on the main street, which means it's off the street. You are welcomed with a warm smile and seated promptly, that is IF you get there early enough. We got there around 9AM. Gets crowded later on. There were about 7 tables on the lower level and 5 upstairs. It is decorated so darling, with table cloths, flowers and cute things on the wall. It is a true cafe. We shared a homemade warmed marionberry scone right off, then shared a huge omelette with potatoes (or a fruit bowl). Everything was made fresh and you could see the kitchen. The staff was super and very friendly. They are prompt and the turnaround of food is just as prompt. The owner (Rosa) was so warm and friendly. This was a definite find! Go there---you will love it!

Netarts
“Gingerbread goodness”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

My two thumbs up for the Gingerbread waffle. I keep saying I will get something else but I have to have this waffle! The pears on top are always fresh and ripe and they don't go crazy with the lemon sauce. You can have a choice of whip cream or yogurt. I like the yogurt. My side of bacon melt in my mouth. Decent coffee too. I noticed alot of people ordering soup and salad. Big bowls of soup too. I'm not a soup person but I do love salad. One day I will get a bowl of chowder and salad if I have the will power to step away from the gingerbread waffle. My bill came to almost $20.00. But I was going solo so I splurged, treated myself to perfume at Josephine's too. I just love Cannon Beach!

• Visited April 2013
“Best restaurant in Oregon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Been the same for 35 years. Best food in Oregon. Go here no question. Atmosphere, service, food, price...all great.

Seattle, WA
“Breakfasts are Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

Gone their for years and it is consistently great. The family that now owns it have worked their for years so no wonder it is so good. I would be so sad to miss it. Closed on Tuesdays only.

Visited March 2013
Carpinteria, California
“Great Breakfast or Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

This place is great! Because it is a small eatery there may be a wait but it is worth it. Owner and staff are wonderful

Visited March 2013