“Waffles to die for”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We ate lunch at the Lazy Susan Cafe. It is a small cafe & we had a little wait, but the gingerbread waffles were so worth the wait!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

A small area to wait. I am used to the amazing breakfast places in Portland. I thought the food was average.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Had brunch here on our trip to the Oregon coast.

Had the gingerbread waffle, "my favorite omelette", and a marion berry scone. Portions are huge here, we could have split a single meal. Everything was delicious, service was excellent, pretty much no complaints.

The place was busy when we went and I can definitely see why. I'll definitely be back.

1  Thank Vegas4x4
Reviewed October 6, 2012

This is a tiny little restaurant with huge flavor!! I had the gingerbread waffles with pears and lemon sauce and my husband was so jealous he didn't order it that we had to go back the next day! And my omelette the next day was also amazing! They have a tiny little kitchen, but they are able to sne out delicious food very quickly! The servers were wonderful as well!
We look forward to our next trip to Cannon Beach to see what new specials they have on the menu here!

1  Thank MTNestN
Reviewed October 5, 2012

After seeing the high marks for Lazy Susan, we were surprised that our food was just so-so. We had lunch there, but perhaps breakfast would be better. Not bad, but nothing special...especially considering the wait.

1  Thank tripplanr