“Great ginger waffles!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stopped in for breakfast and I ordered the special ginger waffles with pears. I loved it! My husband ordered some egg dish he enjoyed. Great little spot, very good breakfast food. Will visit again!

There are newer reviews for Lazy Susan Cafe

Reviewed September 25, 2012

This is a small cafe in a former cottage that sits off the street in Cannon Beach. After being seated and looking around at other diners' substantial portions, we decided to share a meal. We had poached eggs with fried potatoes, sour cream and salsa. Everything was cooked perfectly and the service was great! If you want a first class breakfast, you must try the Lazy Susan Cafe.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I guess because this restaurant got such high ratings we were really expecting some mind blowing food. The potatoes were bland and our omelettes were standard fare. We were a little disappointed. Make sure you take cash. They don't take credit/debit cards.

2  Thank Renae H
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We heard that this was THE place to go to for breakfast in Cannon Beach so decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed, although the wait was extremely long (40 minutes). Coffee is made available to waiting patrons however, and the benches on the patio outside are a lovely place to sit and sip coffee while you wait [on a beautiful day].
The restaurant itself is small and cozy, but did not feel cramped since we had a side table by a window...one of the better seats in the house.
My husband had fried eggs, sausages, hashbrowns and toast. I opted for the oatmeal waffle with strawberries, bananas, and yogurt topping with a side of bacon. My husband’s eggs were cooked to perfection...everything was, actually. My waffle and bacon were simply delicious and the fruit was very fresh. Their coffee is also excellent. I ordered a marionberry scone to go and it came warm and smelled heavenly.
The service is exceptional. Staff actually seem to enjoy what they do. Prices are on the high side but not unreasonable for Cannon Beach, and portions are extremely adequate.
All in all, well worth the wait and most definitely worth the hype! I forgot to mention...bring cash!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

This restaurant is worth the wait. Small dining area so has a wait most of the time. Shops are nearby so time passes quickly. Recommend to eat breakfast here!

1  Thank ZellaNKY