“What a nice change!”

Yelm, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a nice change!”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

If it's about breakfast, this place is it. Love theMexican fusion influnce on some of the dishes. Omelette are so good as they use the best ingridents. The fresh sweet fruit sides were so nice. It's cozy and service was tops. My coffee cup never got to the bottom once. I would go back again to try different dishes. I would recommend to my family and friends.

• Visited September 2011

Mapleton, Utah
“Cozy place for a peaceful breakfast”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

We loved the Lazy Susan. My husband and I had a great breakfast there. It's a very small place, but feels cozy. The waiter was great. The food was really good. I followed another reviewer's advice and took a scone to go. It was heavenly!

• Visited June 2011
Garland, Texas
“Charming with excellent service”
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Closed on Tuesdays so we attempted it again on Wednesday on our way out and am I glad we did! We got the last open table before they had to start a waitlist. They breakfast selections were true to the area and very tasty. The staff was exceptionally nice with fantastic service. My only gripe...they have an open jar of jelly on the table but don't supply anything to spread it on unless you order? If you have never been you don't know you don't get anything until after your meal arrives at which point you realize you have to order and wait longer. Just a heads up...meals don't come with bread so order with your food...very minor as we were to full to eat anything else!

2 Thank MMJones09
Seattle, Washington
“Best in Cannon Beach”
Reviewed September 3, 2011

This small, tucked away breakfast/lunch place is far and away our favorite place. The food is always fresh, well prepared and cheerfully served. A welcome break from the usual
over processed food in tourist towns. Note: cash only.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank redairdrie
Seattle
“Always Great Breakfasts!”
Reviewed August 29, 2011

My husband and I ate breakfast here during our recent Cannon Beach getaway. We have been going to CB for many years and The Lazy Susan Cafe has been around for most of that time. They have consistently good food with excellent service. We will always return!

• Visited August 2011