“really good breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed October 20, 2011

As the name of the restaurant implies, this place is known for pancakes. i ordered the blueberry and they were excellent. Huge portions, probably double the size I needed. Service was decent. The major downside was the coffee. The decaf was perhaps the worst I've had.

Reviewed October 13, 2011

Not that there's anything wrong with Denny's of course.... this place is big and has a massive menu filled with large, Denny's style potions... Had we realized this before we went in we probably would have found something that was less of a chain and more "local" However if you want large portions of cheap food - this is the place to go! I will also say the service was good and the view from up in the trees is actually pretty cool.

Reviewed October 4, 2011

We eat at Pig & Pancake whenever we are on the Oregon coast. They have high quality food at reasonable prices.

Reviewed September 30, 2011

This is a great local chain with your basic breakfast items done classically

Reviewed September 15, 2011

I guess I will start with the bad. The hostess there was horrible. My husband was mortified as he watched her yell at two little old ladies. She also snapped at my husband. I watched her say snide comments to some of the staff, belittling them.
One of the waitresses was rude to my son.
Our waitress, however, was great. Her name was Rhonda. She was very nice and helpful.
The food was good. Overall, we were happy with our meal. Because of the hostess, though, we will think twice before going there again. She was that bad.