“Bad food, worse service”
Review of Pig 'n Pancake

Pig 'n Pancake
Ranked #14 of 50 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Fort Lewis, Washington
“Bad food, worse service”
Reviewed August 31, 2011

Went for breakfast with my husband and infant son on a Monday morning, not too crowded, plenty of employees. We sat for ages before getting water, never got even a good morning out of our server. Took our order and never came back. Food was barely cooked and portions were small. No one ever asked to fill our water glasses and that's all we were drinking so it was pretty important. Our server never returned and we had to flag down another server to bring take our bill. No apologies or smiles just sent us packing. Very disappointed. We will not return.

Seattle, Washington
“Poor service, cold food & unfriendly staff...”
Reviewed August 28, 2011

I am really sad to write this review because the day before I ate here, I ate at the Pig n Pancake in Seaside which was fantastic service, delicious food and friendly staff. So I was in shocked at how different everything was here. We arrived around 11am and put our name on the wait list. We were told 10 to 30 min wait. I noticed that after about 20 mins that most of the people were seated except us. I asked the staff member how many people were still in front of us, she replied "six families" I said, "oh okay, just wanted to make sure we didn't miss you calling our names" Anyhow we waited another 20 mins and I walked back over since we standing outside the front door but moved inside to check again. This time she looked down and frowned then said, oh we called you already.. Well they finally got a table for us and the server came to take our order. Once she brought our waters, she forgot to bring the orange juice. We did not see her again for about 20 mins. When she returned she only brought 3 meals, so we were missing one meal and an orange juice. She looked very dazed and confused, possibly drunk.. Our pancakes were cold.. Finally we left without finishing our food. If you want a good breakfast, don't bother going to this P and P..

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank gouwhuskies14
Seattle, Washington
“WHOA?!? What happened? Substitute chef?”
Reviewed August 16, 2011

We've come to this Pigs'n Pancake for each trip out to Cannon Beach over the past 15 yrs. This visit was dismal. The bacon and sausage was charred and carbon like. The french toast was totally WIERD. The egg was a solid yellow crust on the outside of the bread like the bread was laid down in scrambled eggs on the grill. Nasty. Next time we'll spend our money at the Crepe place or save our money and eat cold pizza.

• Visited August 2011
“Love the tree house like view with breakfast!”
Reviewed July 30, 2011

Whenever my fiancée and I make a trip to the Oregon coast we always make a point to go to the Cannon Beach Pig N'Pancake. We've only ever been for breakfast so I can't comment on lunch or dinner.

Tasty pancakes, and awesome bacon. My fiancée loves the bacon and always compares it to bacon at other restaurants we go to.

I know there are fancier places in Cannon Beach, but I love the Pig N'Pancake and will continue to Go there for years to come!

Newport, Rhode Island
“Yummy!”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

My favorite meal of our trip. Lots of choices, good value and excellent food.

• Visited July 2011