“Burgers and Beer”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Great place for burgers or fish and chips. They make their own beer and root beer, all of which is great. Our kids think their root beer is the best. Even though it is a "Tavern" it is a family friendly place.

1  Thank gallagrrrr

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Went for dinner one night, I had the seafood stew which was awesome!! It had cod, halibut, shrimp, scallops, and bay shrimp, this was my best meal of our one week vacation! My husband who is not very adventourous had the hamburger and chips which also was very good. Good beers on tap also!

1  Thank JulieRWi
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Better go to Bill's if you like craft beer! Service, ambience, and beers are very good. Pub food is excellent.

1  Thank Lisa98346
Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

My family and I go to Cannon Beach every other year, if not every year. Bills Tavern is a must for me. Nothing comes close to Bills Tavern fish and chips. They have the best flavor, that sort of melt in your mouth. The staff is awesome and the atmosphere is fun. We have tried most the restaurants in Cannon Beach and many along the coast. I would highly recommend it...

1  Thank AZNative79
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Cod fish and chips, chowder, garden salad, kids grilled cheese, and kids quesadilla. - We have done fish and chips up and down the Oregon Coast multiple times, and Bill's is our favorite! Perfectly seasoned and battered. Their clam chowder is also my favorite along the coast. I don't like it too thick or floury, and Bill's does it just right. Great beer, and the service is always fantastic. We have been going to CB yearly for years, and Bill's is the only place we eat at multiple times during our stay. Only complaint is that the wine glasses are puny and don't really seem like a full glass. Won't stop us from visiting again.

1  Thank emmieaz