“Could have been better”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed February 13, 2012

My burger was really nothing special, and my husband's fried oysters were soggy and a bit unappetizing. The staff was minimal, but still quite speedy and friendly. So 5 stars for service, but just 2.5 for food. Sorry, Bill!!

Reviewed February 6, 2012

We had two meals here, lunch and an early dinner. It's definitely bar food, but it was good and fairly priced. The wait staff was friendly and attentive. Pricing was reasonable, which is not really a characteristic of Cannon Beach eateries.

Reviewed February 5, 2012

The place was understaffed on what was known to be a busy day. We felt rushed.The manager couldn't care less about customer satisfaction. This used to be our favorite stop in Cannon Beach but the last couple of times there were very disappointing. We just made our last visit there.

1  Thank CARLandBruce
Reviewed January 26, 2012

We liked everything that we ordered including their house-brewed root beer. Wait staff was friendly and attentive, but we didn't feel rushed as we enjoyed sitting by the wood stove in the dining room to warm up from the windy day outside.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

My husband and I have been to Bill's 3 times. Twice our last trip in October. They have the absolute best Halibut and chips I have ever tasted. Their beer is also delicious. I am a huge fan of the Blackberry. We even enjoyed a growler of it to go. Their shrimp and cheese sandwich is also absolutely delicious. It is just a great, cozy place with great food and beer. If you make a trip to Canno Beach I highly recommend stopping in you will not be disappointed!