“Good Choice”

Wayfarer Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Wayfarer Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 50 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Gower
Description: The cuisine at the Wayfarer Restaurant & Lounge is simple, unembellished northwest fare, highlighting the best the region has to offer. We feature the freshest seafood available in the Pacific Northwest, allowing us to provide an intriguing collection in flavor, texture and variety. Our menu features great ingredients, grown, raised and caught by people who share our passion and commitment to serving great food. Their bounty is featured on this evenings menu.
Boise
“Good Choice”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

This was conveniently located next to our hotel. The breakfast was great, fresh local fruit, jams and large portions. I had the french dip sandwich for lunch and it was average. The mushroom and cheese ravioli was outstanding. Bottom line the items that are designated their specialty seem to all be great. The wait staff was friendly and professional. They responded well to any special requests you may have in preparing your food. I felt the dinner prices were too high but both breakfast and lunch were reasonable. I would definitely go back.

• Visited September 2012

• Turkish first
Pleasanton, CA
“Should be better”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

This restaurant, in the lovely tourist town, should be better. Although almost on the beach, we had no view. Staff were adequate, but not friendly. Menu selections are limited, although the chowder was delicious. The prices were way too high for the quality of the food, presentation, and uniqueness. Would not return.

• Visited October 2012
WAManager, General Manager at Wayfarer Restaurant, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
I would like to first and foremost apologize for the unsatisfactory service you received on your recent dining experience. We appreciate your visit and realize you have many dining options in the area. We set our standards much higher than the service and quality of food and service you have described. If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

My sincerest apologies,
Jerry W. Martin
Portland, Oregon
“Tried and true”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Excellent seafood, nice atmosphere with ocean views. polite wait staff. Large menu, good happy our prices. Good wine list, comfortable seats.

A little spendy but I like to know I am going to get good food and always do here.

I have been about 5 times and it is my favorite "family/dinner" place on the coast.

• Visited May 2012
Struthers, Ohio, USA
“good restaurant”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

great restaurant across street from our hotel - good food friendly staff - definitely a good stop = try and sit by view of the ocean that was excellent

Visited September 2012
Western United States
“Fresh food, gorgeous views.”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

The views here are beautiful. The dungeness crab cocktail is so fresh and delicious. I loved that and also the Sleepy Monk coffee that the restaurant serves.

Visited September 2012