We stayed at the Tolovan Inn August 22, 23, and 24. We were taking our 11 year old granddaughter to the ocean for the first time and were fortunate to have a one bedroom suite in building 3. My husband and I stayed here 7 years ago and were very pleasantly surprised that our unit this time was clean, updated and well maintained. The unit 7 years ago was in dire need of updating. The bathrooms appeared to have been through a remodel and were clean and bright. We didn't find our building to be noisy as others have mentioned. Either everyone was very quiet when we were there or we just didn't notice. The only real complaint that I had were the threadbare sheets on the murphy bed. The new reception building that houses the pool and spa was very nice. We had no issues with the staff and found them to be rather congenial. What few minor deficiencies there might have been are not worth mentioning or were easy to overlook due to the outstanding location. Overall, this is a very nice timeshare type of property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just south of downtown Cannon Beach, The Tolovana Inn offers breathtaking views of Haystack Rock on the beautiful Oregon Coast. Relax and enjoy the scenery of Cannon Beach or have a fun filled family vacation with comfort and convenience. Tolovana Inn has earned the reputation of being a top choice when it comes to Oregon Coast lodging and is the premier oceanfront resort facility in Cannon Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Tolovana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tolovana Hotel Cannon Beach
- Tolovana Inn Cannon Beach