first off the only good thing i have to say is beautiful ocean front view,, my wife, 6yr old son and i stayed at one of the oceanfront properties.paper thin walls, heat remains on when shut off..could hear others talking constantly!! best part of all i was told when we first checked in stay 2 nights and the 3rd free.. when we asked about it the lady who checked us in told us oh no its 3 nights then the 4th free.. well tonight my wife looked online and found the special 2 nights get the 3rd free avaliable until feb. of next year!! i have looked at my credit card statements and see that my card has been over charged considerably by the tolovana inn!! i will be contacting my lawyer first thing in the morning!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just south of downtown Cannon Beach, The Tolovana Inn offers breathtaking views of Haystack Rock on the beautiful Oregon Coast. Relax and enjoy the scenery of Cannon Beach or have a fun filled family vacation with comfort and convenience. Tolovana Inn has earned the reputation of being a top choice when it comes to Oregon Coast lodging and is the premier oceanfront resort facility in Cannon Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Groupon, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Tolovana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tolovana Hotel Cannon Beach
- Tolovana Inn Cannon Beach