First some background. We have been coming to Cannon Beach for about 20 years running. We have rented homes and stayed in many different places. We stumbled on the Tolovana a few years ago and it is now one of our favorites. We live about two and a half hours away in the valley. We escape the heat by going to the beach and Cannon Beach is by far our favorite of the all of the beaches on the Oregon coast.
Tolovana Inn is located at the south end of town where things are much quieter. You can get some affordable rates at the very nice place. Indoor, 8-foot deep pool, (it’s salt water by the way) and Hot tub feels great after a day of surfing. They also serve the best coffee in town, sleepy monk.
They provide fire pits on the beach, free wireless and best of all the employees are super helpful. Many of the rooms have been updated and world famous Moe's seafood is right next door.
Enjoy your next stay at the beach and learn what to do if tsunami sirens go off.
The general advice is--run like hell.
• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just south of downtown Cannon Beach, The Tolovana Inn offers breathtaking views of Haystack Rock on the beautiful Oregon Coast. Relax and enjoy the scenery of Cannon Beach or have a fun filled family vacation with comfort and convenience. Tolovana Inn has earned the reputation of being a top choice when it comes to Oregon Coast lodging and is the premier oceanfront resort facility in Cannon Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Tolovana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tolovana Hotel Cannon Beach
- Tolovana Inn Cannon Beach